Interlink Realflight G4 kalibriert - steuert aber nicht

Installation and usage on Windows / Installation unter Windows
helicord

Interlink Realflight G4 kalibriert - steuert aber nicht

Post by helicord »

hallo,

habe meinen Interlink Elite von Realflight G4 erfolgreich (alle hebelbewegungen werden waehrend der kalibrierung am schirm angezeigt) kalibriert (inkl. kippschalter).

Sowohl im Dialog "Controller > Configuration" als auch im Sim selbst ist der controller aber "tod".

Unter Windows wird der Interlink erfolgreich als Joystick mit allen funktionen erkannt.

Was fehlt?

gruss
cord
Michael

Re: Interlink Realflight G4 kalibriert - steuert aber nicht

Post by Michael »

Hallo,

mit Kalibireren meinst Du unter Windows, nicht in HELI-X, richtig?

Hast Du auch die Auto-Konfiguration innerhalb von HELI-X durchgeführt? Controller->Konfiguration und dann den Button links oben.

Michael
helicord

Post by helicord »

meinte beide kalibrierungen... habe es gerade nochmal gemacht (interlink wieder angeschlossen und heli-x neu gestartet) - und jetzt funktioniert (kan den sim-heli steuern) alles!!??!!

aber trotzdem danke fuer die schnelle antwort

cord
slowdraw

Post by slowdraw »

Hello
I have just installed 1.1 using my g4.5 interlink controller and seem to be having the same problem as the person above. It is calibrated in winxp and I used the calibration in helix but it seems to loose it and the chopper goes wild. Can you help please. It seems to setup fine I can see the controls work, but when I return to the calib.... box all sliders are at 100%.
Thanks
helicord

Post by helicord »

hi slowdraw,

so you had the same experience as I did. Without any changes it worked afterwards - maybe re-plugging the interlink and restarting heli-x did the trick?

cord
slowdraw

Post by slowdraw »

Hello cord
Thanks for your reply. Yes, it seems that way. I was fighting with it all last night till the wee hours then gave up. Enjoyed what I saw but the flights were only 10 seconds long. lol And that nag screen, Yikes. I may have to buy this just to get rid of it. rotflol
Does helix have a smoke option somewhere I really like that in my other rc sim? Hope so?
Helps to see heli at a distance.
Later