Heli-X5 startet nicht (Windows 8.1 - 64Bit)

Installation and usage on Windows / Installation unter Windows
d_dorfer

Heli-X5 startet nicht (Windows 8.1 - 64Bit)

Post by d_dorfer »

Hallo Helifreunde,

nachdem ich hier keinen Rate gefunden habe, einen eigenen Beitrag.

Bei mir startet leider der Heli-X5 nicht. Die Sprache kann ausgewählt werden und auch die Konfiguration des Senders ist möglich. Beim Öffnen des Simulators passiert ab einem bestimmt Zeitpunkt dann nichts mehr.
(Neuer Rechner mit Win. 8.1, 64 Bit). Alle Treiber sind aktuelle. Ich vermute einen Zusammenhang mit Java (Oracle Java installiert).

Die Logdatei, wenn nichts weiter geht findet ihr im Anhang.

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe!!

Gruß
Jens
Attachments
logfile.JPG
logfile.JPG (73.15 KiB) Viewed 10948 times
ThomasC

Re: Heli-X5 startet nicht (Windows 8.1 - 64Bit)

Post by ThomasC »

Installier Heli-X mal in einem anderen Verzeichnis, z.B. c:\Programme\Heli-X5\ - denke es liegt an dem zu langen Dateipfad, da stellt sich Java schonmal quer...vor allem Umlaute kann Java gar nicht leiden (hast Du geschwärzt, daher an der Stelle nur die Vermutung, daß das bei Dir der Fall sein könnte)
d_dorfer

Post by d_dorfer »

Genau das war der Grund :-)

Vielen Dank!!
paolofcantoni

Post by paolofcantoni »

Anybody got Heli-X running under Windows 8.1? I can't get any of the USB drivers going... I believe Microsoft changed the way USB drivers and power management work for 8.1.

TIA,
Paolo
ajghor

Post by ajghor »

paolofcantoni wrote:Anybody got Heli-X running under Windows 8.1? I can't get any of the USB drivers going... I believe Microsoft changed the way USB drivers and power management work for 8.1.

TIA,
Paolo
Hi Paolo,

After some struggling with my video card drivers for two days (black screen problem), I'm running the HELI-X v5 demo version on win 8.1 64bit with success!
I'm using the Wireless 9 in1 Simulator Adapter from HobbyKing as an XTR5.5+G2+FMS Controller and its working great.
HELI-X recognized it right away without problems.
I have an older adapter also and it doesn't work at all on win 8.1, so it could be You are experiencing the same problem.

Igor
paolofcantoni

Post by paolofcantoni »

ajghor wrote:Hi Paolo,

After some struggling with my video card drivers for two days (black screen problem), I'm running the HELI-X v5 demo version on win 8.1 64bit with success!
I'm using the Wireless 9 in1 Simulator Adapter from HobbyKing as an XTR5.5+G2+FMS Controller and its working great.
HELI-X recognized it right away without problems.
I have an older adapter also and it doesn't work at all on win 8.1, so it could be You are experiencing the same problem.

Igor
Thanks Igor,

This device attaches to the computer using the USB yes? Did it come with any USB driver software or did it just install the software from Windows when first attached? In addition to Heli-X have you used it with any other Simulator software?
ajghor

Post by ajghor »

Yes, it is a USB dongle and has a switch on it to select the right mode: XTR, RealFlight, AEROFLY, PHOENIXRC as well as WIRE, WIRELESS, SIM BOX.
It came with a CD with some software drivers, but if I recall correctly, no driver was needed for XTR and HELI-X.
A friend of mine is using it with PhoenixRC, and he was the one that suggested it to me.

I tried it only with HELI-X, as I'm a RC beginner and it seems to me HELI-X is the right sim for me.
Will try it for a little more, but for now things look good (from a beginners point of view).