Registration fail

Questions, in particular about the usage / Fragen vor allem zu Benutzung von HELI-X
corymarsh

Registration fail

Post by corymarsh »

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I payed $49Euros ($62 USD) for Heli-X with PayPal. I got a "thank you" page with an email address and no details about an activation code, or other download. How can I register this program?

I emailed info@heli-x.net and did not get a reply. Has anyone else been able to register the program? Should I file a claim with paypal ?

Thanks for any help.
Stonex

Re: Registration fail

Post by Stonex »

Ok,

do you request only a "thank you" mail? Normally Heli-X send a thank you mail and a second mail with your registration informations at the bottom of the mail. The registration informations typically include your name and your key.

Regards
corymarsh

Re: Registration fail

Post by corymarsh »

After making the purchase, Michael sent me an email the following day with my registration code. What was confusing for me was that the confirmation page did not say what the process was. It "appears" as though it failed, however the process is to simply wait for Michael to send you a follow up email. It looks like this might be changing in version 4.0, so hopefully no one else makes the same mistake that I did.

Also when he asks for "address" is it your mailing address not your email address.