Throttle control from Tx

Questions, in particular about the usage / Fragen vor allem zu Benutzung von HELI-X
radekdomin

Throttle control from Tx

Post by radekdomin »

Hello,

first I'd like to thank you. HELI-X 3.0 is great sim. I've been using another one, but now I've switched and I don't want to go back anymore. I'm also trying to show HELI-X to people around me as it looks that nobody knows it here in Czech.

However, there is one thing which is really irritating. Why is not possible to control throttle from transmitter? It should be very simple to implement a switch so use could choose if to use idle 1,2 and throttle hold buttons of if to control throttle from Tx. I believe that most people are using transmitters capable of setting curves and sending both pitch and throttle signal bassed on collective stick position.

Thanks for any reply,
Radek
Michael

Re: Throttle control from Tx

Post by Michael »

Hell Radek,

thanks for you comments. I think, this can be implemented in a next version. However it is not so easy for the players: During calibration, you have to switch off the mixers.... This is not so easy and certainly not for every user....

Michael
radekdomin

Re: Throttle control from Tx

Post by radekdomin »

Thanks a lot for very fast reply Michael.

I know that it would complicate the calibration process (which is currently perfectly simple). I'd say that simple switch saying if to use throttle control or not would solve the situation. Even if the default value would be set to not to use it.

Radek