moving license from Mac to Windows

Questions, in particular about the usage / Fragen vor allem zu Benutzung von HELI-X
chuckwow

moving license from Mac to Windows

Post by chuckwow »

Am i able to transfer my license to the windows platform? i am preparing to sell my Mac.
Michael

Re: moving license from Mac to Windows

Post by Michael »

Yes, this works. Send me an email if you encounter problems.

Michael
chuckwow

Post by chuckwow »

thank you for the response. so when i try to download the windows version, will the "store" recognize that i already own a MAC license and then allow me to download the application?
chuckwow

Post by chuckwow »

one additional question. i was just trying to upgrade to the latest version and it requests an activation key which i dont seem to have. i would have thought i would have received an email from you with it when i initially purchased Heli-x but in search through old emails i cannot locate anything that references the activation key.
i assume that when i want to download the windows version that it will also require the activation key. so i guess the real question is how do i get the a copy of the current activation key. and is the key i am using in the v4 program able to be used for the v5 version of the program.
thanks in advance
JS1

Post by JS1 »

Yes, once you have obtained a key it will be valid for all upcoming versions. So V4 key works for V5 too.

To keep the key, easiest would be not to delete the e-mail with it ;) .
If you have lost the key though, write a mail to info@heli-x.net.
Modelling helis for Heli-X! See model build log here.