FrSky TARANIS correct stick mappings for multirotor

Questions, in particular about the usage / Fragen vor allem zu Benutzung von HELI-X
kahoona

FrSky TARANIS correct stick mappings for multirotor

Post by kahoona »

Hi,

Hello World : )

I'm trying to configure my TARANIS(mode 2) sticks with HELI-X simulator. I am a little bit confused how the mappings of the sticks should go. What I have done so far is: created a model in my transmitter, assigned it with/as heli setup(?)(below pages templates) don't know if the assigning as heli is correct.. Maybe someone can verify that this should be done for multirotors. Succefully connected the transmitter and verified that control staples in HELI-X moves on input. So far so good.

Now to the more tricky part(since I'm new and not that familiar with the terminology yet hence the simulator); what does this really mean:

1.)Give maximal positive pitch and then move it back to the middle - should this be done on the left stick?

2.)Give maximum cyclic roll right and move it back to the center position - should this be done on the right stick?

3.)Give maximum cyclic pitch forward(nose down) and move the stick back - should this be done on the left stick?

4.)Move the rudder stick to maximal left value and then back to center position - should this be done on the left stick?

Any help is offcourse highly appreciated since I'm feeling a bit lost and googling this does'nt really give any good answers.

Thx in advance!
M
Michael

Re: FrSky TARANIS correct stick mappings for multirotor

Post by Michael »

Hello,

there different modes to do this. Common is Mode 2. It works as follows:

1.)Give maximal positive pitch and then move it back to the middle - should this be done on the left stick?

Left stick forward

2.)Give maximum cyclic roll right and move it back to the center position - should this be done on the right stick?

right stick to the right

3.)Give maximum cyclic pitch forward(nose down) and move the stick back - should this be done on the left stick?

right stick forward

4.)Move the rudder stick to maximal left value and then back to center position - should this be done on the left stick?

left stick to the left

Have fun

Michael
kahoona

Post by kahoona »

Hi Michael,

I will try these settings. Many thanks for your clearification friend : )

BR Mathias
Michael wrote:Hello,

there different modes to do this. Common is Mode 2. It works as follows:

Left stick forward

right stick to the right

right stick forward

left stick to the left

Have fun

Michael
kahoona

Post by kahoona »

Many thanks Michael. I can confirm that your suggestions did work. Saved me some hours of work and also gave knowledge! Cudos.

BR Mathias