2 problems with heli-x 4.2

Questions, in particular about the usage / Fragen vor allem zu Benutzung von HELI-X
velocity90

2 problems with heli-x 4.2

Post by velocity90 »

Hello,

Im very impressed with the feeling of heli-x and consider buying it. I do however have 2 problems.

The first is a constant ossilating tail, See video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntqLwXv-tAM

What causes this? I tried different cables but it doesnt help.

Also seen in the video theres very much drift and while piroetting stationary with vbar its very easy to center it in one place. On the sim it constantly drifts very much.

Any ideas? If I look at the controller screen I can see the numbers on the right change the whole time. 1 to 2 % from zero very fast. I tried my esky usb transmittor and than the problem and ossilation in numbers is gone. Another vid to demontrate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRU3s_suttc
Michael

Re: 2 problems with heli-x 4.2

Post by Michael »

Hi

Problem 1: Please do calibtrate your controller first in the system settings of windows, then inside HELI-X. If you still see the small oscillations (look at the stick display), it might help to set in configuration->flight mode a dead band.

Problem 2: This is the side shift of the tail rotor. On the EC 145 it is quite large. It can be adjusted in the physics parameters (but not in the demo version, sorry).

Michael
velocity90

Post by velocity90 »

Hi,

I now have the full version. Which parameter is it? The logo sx feels better at stationary hover. Also is it ok to import vbar 5.3 files? I dont get an error but I dont know if its ok. I cant tweak any tail settings in heli-x when doing this. There are no options at the 3-axis tab.
Michael

Post by Michael »

MultiplicatorSideShiftByTailRotor

Default is 1, 0 means no side shift at all ....

michael