Let's discuss your findings here. Do not forget to mention your operating system
Michael

Postby Michael » 06 Jan 2015 22:36

Hello,

new:
1. Japanse updated
2. Russian updated

Thank you for your feedback.

Michael

flosch1980

Re: 1567

Postby flosch1980 » 07 Jan 2015 20:14

Bei Dietersdorf verschwindet der Heli sobald man hinter und unter das Netz kommt.
AMD Phenom II X4 965 3,4GHz, 8,00 GB RAM, Win7 64 Bit, ATI Radeon HD 5700 9.2.0.0 vom 27.09.2012

bas756

Postby bas756 » 07 Jan 2015 22:12

Hi Michael,

I have installed and tested 1566 and 1567.

- Installing, configuring and flying no problems. Good version.

I have two observations:

--> Maybe also in some previous Beta versions (not in version 5) during startup in de status window are 3 warnings
(see screenshot in attachment)
Found unknown Windows version: Windows 8.1
Attempting use default windows plug-in
Cannot locate native Library in classpath: windows/OpenAL64dll

--> When I try to change - Configuration - Global settings - Input Settings --> Jinput-b29.jar in to Jinput-b1.jar after reboot it is still b29.
(can only change this input driver by renaming file in libs/jme- if i would like to do it :D -
beacuse b1 is not working for me in Windows with my USB stick)

Kind Regards
Patric
Attachments
1567-1.JPG
1567-1.JPG (61.83 KiB) Viewed 1356 times
Sabertooth Z87, Intel i7-4770S 3.5GHz 16GB, Win 8.1 Pro 64bit, AMD Radeon HD5770 4GB, 3600x1920, 3 monitors 24" portrait, RX2SIM, Spektrum AR610-X - DX6i

Oversoul7

Postby Oversoul7 » 08 Jan 2015 01:18

HELI-X6 is looking very good, the only issue I am bringing up here actually exists in HELI-X5 for Linux too (Ubuntu 14.04 running Unity) It is that once out of every few times (at least once in 5, sometimes more than half the time), HELI-X starts without being able to find tags LightDir or StartPosition, leaving me with a starting view directly overhead the helicopter, with the helicopter where my feet would be. I've pasted such a failed session below. It is a minor bug because it is easily remedied by simply reloading the airport or merely restarting.

Incidentally, just as an observation, I also wanted to mention that the gauges, while absolutely beautiful, do scale disproportionately when scaling screen size. This isn't even really a "bug", just something I felt should be pointed-out. Extremely minor; I only noticed because I sometimes switch between full screen and windowed.

Thanks for all your work, it has been really fun to test!

Code: Select all

oversoul7@debian:~/Programs/HELI-X6$ ./runHELI-X.sh
Set new path for the resources: /home/oversoul7/Programs/HELI-X6/resources/
Set new path for the user files: /home/oversoul7/Programs/HELI-X6/files/
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library /home/oversoul7/Programs/HELI-X6/libjinput-linux.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event4): Failed to open device /dev/input/event4 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event3): Failed to open device /dev/input/event3 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event10): Failed to open device /dev/input/event10 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event9): Failed to open device /dev/input/event9 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event8): Failed to open device /dev/input/event8 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event7): Failed to open device /dev/input/event7 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event6): Failed to open device /dev/input/event6 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event5): Failed to open device /dev/input/event5 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event2): Failed to open device /dev/input/event2 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event1): Failed to open device /dev/input/event1 (13)

Failed to open device (/dev/input/event0): Failed to open device /dev/input/event0 (13)

Linux plugin claims to have found 1 controllers
Controller found: Name: P&FEC PPM->(P&FEC PPM->)
Using Stick P&FEC PPM->
Analog component found:x
Analog component found:y
Name conflict found for sticks. Using numbers.
Controller configuration file found: /home/oversoul7/Programs/HELI-X6/files/controller/PFECPPM-.xml
Controller configuration file /home/oversoul7/Programs/HELI-X6/files/controller/PFECPPM-.xml read
Couldn't find tag "LightDir" in file "/home/oversoul7/Programs/HELI-X6/resources/environments/SkyBox/Dietersdorf/Dietersdorf.xml"
Couldn't find tag "StartPosition" in file "/home/oversoul7/Programs/HELI-X6/resources/environments/SkyBox/Dietersdorf/Dietersdorf.xml"
oversoul7@debian:~/Programs/HELI-X6$

Return to “V6 Beta Testing”