Demo version heli doesn't feel right

Tips for the tuning of the helicopters / Tipps für die Einstellung der Helis
Yuval

Demo version heli doesn't feel right

Post by Yuval »

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask the question, but hopefully some can answer my question.

I had previously tried the demo version of 4.0, and used the TDR. That model seemed to have normal power, but the cyclic didn't feel right because it was much too slow, even with all DR and expo parameters at maximum.

I have now downloaded the 4.2 demo, and the TDR is no longer available but instead you must use the Logo 600. This model again seems to be unrealistic, but unlike the TDR, the problem is the exact opposite. The flip and roll rates on the logo are great, but the collective is way too slow and the heli is very slow to react, even in idle 2.

What is the problem with the simulation of these models?
I am looking to get a full sim soon, but I don't want to spend the money for the full version of heli-X if all the models have problems like this.
ThomasC

Re: Demo version heli doesn't feel right

Post by ThomasC »

I don't have a real TDR or Logo, so I cannot verify your problems, but have a look at "Simulation -> Plugins -> edit current helicopter" - there you can tune your model. As I currently have no option to compare those models to real models, I cannot recommend parameters for you - feel free to experiment...