congratulations, good job

Other Discussions / Alles andere
benoit747

congratulations, good job

Post by benoit747 »

thank you for this simulator who seems to me very realistic.
I tried to learn to fly with FMs. after some hours of simulator, where I held a stationary without problem, I do not have succeed in passing to practice (systematic crash)
I do not know if it will be better with heli-x, but to hold the stationary is much more complicated than with FMs.
with héli-x, my crashes are even that those that I made with my helicopter :-)
I shall say to you if heli-x will allow me to pass to the helicopter RC without too much breakage

what helicopter seems to you the most adapting to a beginner?

benoit

ubuntu 8.10
crrcsim + heli-x
ubuntu 8.04
i am french (est, near belfort) and I do not speak English very well
ustumm

Re: congratulations, good job

Post by ustumm »

Hello Benoit,

welcome here in the forum. I also like heli-x, because the simulator run's on mac osx and has a good physical model.

I've start to learn with the big scale-modell Lama, because you have enougth time to think about controlling. While i'm flying, i get a feeling about speed und dynamic of the helicopter. This depends on weight of the Lama.

After that i've good experience with the A109. This heli ist smaller and react's good on controlling.
Autoration is also easy possible with this 4 rotor blades.

Now i'm trying to learn with the Walkera DF4 Heli-X modell, it's seems to be nearest to my real rc modell walkera df22e.
Yes, there is the difference between fixed pitch and collective pitch controlling, but the weigth and proportion are the same.

But the major diference to the A109 and then Lama is, that it is very difficult to hover and fly the smal DF4 in Heli-X.
Just try it by your self, because everybody has it's own favorites.

Uli
01.07.20: MacBook Pro 15", OSX 10.15, 2.6 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Radeon Pro 450 2 GB, 2560x1440 * Heli-X 8.1 * RX2Sim (freakware) / USB-Kabel (RCDiscount) für * Spektrum DX8 * AR8000 * HeliCommand * Mini Titan E325 (Hughes 550E) * Easy Glider * Mavic Air 2
benoit747

Post by benoit747 »

thank you for your answer, I will try the lama to see if I succeed to stabilizing my stationary . For the moment my hélicoptere in stationary covers the surface of one stadium of football :D
ubuntu 8.04
Joerg

Post by Joerg »

Hi Benoit,

welcome to the forums - and have a good time, both with Heli-X and around here. It only takes practice, then some practice, and a bit more practice, and after that, flying an RC helicopter is fairly easy. ;) And Heli-X will save you loads of Euros you'd otherwise spend on replacement parts for a real heli! :D

The Lama is fine to get a grip on the whole thing - but don't over-practice with it, since she's flying as agile as a truck - and it's not even close to the RC helis you'd normally fly. What heli do you fly for real?
Heli-X unter Mac OS X 10.5 auf einem 20" iMac
in echt: Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 + Gaui EP100
benoit747

Post by benoit747 »

my helicopter is a tiny 2 cp from MHD
ubuntu 8.04
Joerg

Post by Joerg »

Wow, I didn't know that there are heli brands which seem to be specifically French - haven't heard of those. But Google coughs up loads of hits on the French part of the internet... ;)

Looks to me like a OEM re-branded Walkera heli, or am I wrong there? Anyway: have fun with it and with Heli-X, of course! :)
Heli-X unter Mac OS X 10.5 auf einem 20" iMac
in echt: Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 + Gaui EP100
mhermann

Post by mhermann »

Hallo Michael

Hier hat sich ja unglaublich viel getan! Den Kommentaren nach ist es jetzt ein richtig guter Simulator geworden. Gratuliere

Gruass Martin Hermann
Michael

Post by Michael »

Hallo Martin,

schön von Dir zu hören. Nächste Woche gibt es Version 1.0. Die schicke ich Dir dann.... Hast Du inzwischen einen Controller? ;-)

Gruss

Michael
mhermann

Post by mhermann »

Nein, leider habe ich noch keinen Controller. Aber ich habe mir vorgenommen einen zu kaufen. Kannst du mir da einen guten empfehlen?
ustumm

Post by ustumm »

Hallo Martin,

welche Fernsteuerung und welches Betriebssystem hast Du denn?

1) Zum Ausprobieren reicht die USB-Fernsteuerung: Esky 0905a.
Diese bietet die 4 Kanäle, die zum Steueren ausreichen. Läuft ohne Treiber auf PC und MAC !
http://www.rc-hobby.ch/esky-simulator-e ... a2652022d0

2) Ich habe eine DX6i von Spektrum und habe mir eine USB-Kabel dazugeholt.
Leider auch nur 4 Kanäle und keine Schalter, dafür sehr präzise.
Läuft ohne Treiber auf PC und MAC !
http://www.rc-discount.de/store/product ... 3&cPath=31

Grüße
Uli
01.07.20: MacBook Pro 15", OSX 10.15, 2.6 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Radeon Pro 450 2 GB, 2560x1440 * Heli-X 8.1 * RX2Sim (freakware) / USB-Kabel (RCDiscount) für * Spektrum DX8 * AR8000 * HeliCommand * Mini Titan E325 (Hughes 550E) * Easy Glider * Mavic Air 2