pay per crash :)

Your suggestion for the next versions / Deine Vorschläge für neue Versionen
iltrex

pay per crash :)

Post by iltrex »

One of the "non real" things about a sim is that you can crash as much as you like. This is an added value, of course, but sometime you fly just to do something.
It would be maybe nice to add a feature like: user pay something with paypal (small amount, like 2 euros) and heli-x deduce 1 euro cent or so for every crash.
This feature should be optional, of course. But it could give a better feeling of "I must pay attention to what I do".
ThomasC

Re: pay per crash :)

Post by ThomasC »

You can use any savings box for this and insert one Dollar/Pound/Euro/whatever any time you crash in simflight. This has always been an option. Feel free to send the money to Michael if you like ;) I don't believe there is any need to include such an option in Heli-X.

Have fun ;)

ThomasC
iltrex

Post by iltrex »

that's not the same :)
ThomasC

Post by ThomasC »

of course, it's not, but if you cannot discipline yourself enough to properly train in a simulator, you probably will experience problems while flying a real model, too. A simulator is worth nothing if you only use it like a video game ;) - in my opinion, this discipline has to be trained, too. I don't use a savings box. 4 Xample, I use Heli-X as a pre-flight-check of my own mental fitness/tiredness - if it doesn't work on the sim, I usually abstain from real model flight on such days.

Have fun :)

ThomasC