Sample Sim...

Installation and usage on Mac OS-X / Installation unter Mac OS-X
pink_panther4u

Sample Sim...

Post by pink_panther4u »

Okay, I ordered a USB interface. It has a male jack on it, so I can't use it with my DX6i. I do have a deVention four channel that it seems to work fine on, although the trim functions don't seem to respond. When I start the demo version of 4.0 (I would like to know that it works on my system before I buy!), I get three models to choose from, and every one of them are on the verge of uncontrollable - at least for me. I'm a newbie, but "fair" at flying the real thing, but I cannot control these models to save me!

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael
Michael

Re: Sample Sim...

Post by Michael »

Please turn on the stick display. Make sure that every chnnel is recognized solely and with a sufficient resolution.

Did you calibrate also in the windows system settings?

Michael
pink_panther4u

Post by pink_panther4u »

Hi Michael,

I'm not sure what you mean by ensuring "that every channel is recognized solely and with sufficient resolution," but I did bring up all the displays and adjust them... each individual stick response and the one with the squares to indicated travel.

Michael
Michael

Post by Michael »

I do not know, if the models behave correctly or you need more training....

Perhaps try the hover training.

michael
pink_panther4u

Demo Sim...

Post by pink_panther4u »

Yesterday I turned on the program and it wouldn't even work. I deleted it and reinstalled a new copy. It worked, but controls and responses are still very touchy... too much for my abilities. I just wonder if the purchased version allows you to tame things a bit?
Michael

Post by Michael »

thu full version is the same...
pink_panther4u

Post by pink_panther4u »

Okay, thanks Mike. I have programs for the PC that are a lot better, but I no longer have a PC, so there ya go.