Controller configuration error

Installation and usage on Mac OS-X / Installation unter Mac OS-X
lazygit

Controller configuration error

Post by lazygit »

I was just trying to use v3.0 as I had done many times successfully. When I took off, he heli (Mini Titan) was turning left slowly and pitching nose up slowly so I thought it would be good to reconfigure the settings. I went to the Controller screen and followed the instructions. When I pressed "OK" to finish, I got a blank box with the title "Error" and an OK button. I pressed the OK button which removed the error box, but it came back if I pressed OK on the config finish box.

I closed the box and re-ran Heli -x. When I tried to take off, the heli rolled right and pitched forward. I went into the Controller screens again, and found the collective and the cyclic had somehow become linked to give the result described. I tried the process several times, but got the same result.

Any ideas?

I am just downloading v4.0 as I write.
lazygit

Re: Controller configuration error

Post by lazygit »

V4.0 works, though it did have the same problem until I went through the "Buttons" and "Shortcuts" when it was OK.

A problem that exists from V3.0 is the flight mode and indeed any other screen for settings either takes a long time before the information is displayed, or it might display the graphs, but none of the text. This makes adjusting the settings very difficult.