App Lag

Installation and usage on Mac OS-X / Installation unter Mac OS-X
atf104

App Lag

Post by atf104 »

Hey guys-

I just purchased the app and I'm trying to run on my Quad core 2.8GHz tower running 10.9.5, and my MacBook Air 1.7GHz i5 running 10.9.5.

I'm using the Realfight Interlink Plus G3 controller.

Both machines are experiencing the same issue. The app was running smoothly at some point, now on either machine, I run the app and can't get anything going, if I click on the menus it slowly fades in, and is nearly unresponsive, with seconds of delay time. Frame rate is zero to 1.

It was working when I first installed the app, now nothing. I've re-installed, rebooted, disk permissions, usual, not sure what's going on. I also just purchased the app and I'm a bit frustrated.

Thanks for help in advance,

A
JS1

Re: App Lag

Post by JS1 »

Sounds like the sim isn't the cause of your problems, just the one showing symptoms. You said it worked flawless before, so after a clean reinstall everything sim-wise is back to square one and should be fine again. My guess is it's something related to Java or graphics drivers. Was any of them updated or changed? Another program installed that could interfere with them?

All just guessing though tbh. Do you now use a newer version of Heli-X than when it worked (like 4.1 before, now 5.1)? Do you see that lag only when loading, changing maps, when online etc. or constantly? What does the console say?
Modelling helis for Heli-X! See model build log here.