Beta + Mavericks + DX6i

Installation and usage on Mac OS-X / Installation unter Mac OS-X
davidozzo

Beta + Mavericks + DX6i

Post by davidozzo »

Hello, I'm trying the beta version of V5. I have a big problem: the Z axis isn't red from the software. I'm using a DX6i with a usb dongle 4in1, switched to XTR module. To be recognized from the software, I used "Joystick and Gamepad Tester". In the version 4.2, I'm able to use the RX normally, but in the new version, I can't.
How can I solve this issue?
davidozzo

Re: Beta + Mavericks + DX6i

Post by davidozzo »

Here I want to log some Issue/Bug I founded in the beta version. I'm trying the Beta on a Macbook Air and Java 1.6

[BUG] Problem with the rudder of DX6i using a USB Dongle 4in1. This problem doesn't exist in the v4.2. SOLVED
[BUG/ISSUE] If I move height or width of the window, the canvas doesn't resize. You need to add an handler on resize that launch the same operation of "Configuration -> Canvas Size".

I'm also noticing a significant drop in framerate, but I do not know if this is because it is a beta...

Function I would have:
- a little window that has focus on the helicopter. This is usefull for me because sometimes I can't see my helicopter.
- in Configuration -> Controller, I would have a button with a refresh/reload function. If I don't plug in my RX before launch Heli-X, then I need to stop Heli-X, plug in the controller and relaunch Heli-X. With this button, I can plug the controller after Heli-X, and click on Refresh to search the controller.

Update: I Solved the bug of the rudder switching into RealFlight G5 Option on the Usb Dongle. After configuring it, all sticks now are working well.