(HobbyKing) 6Ch R/C Flight Simulator on MAC OS ???

Installation and usage on Mac OS-X / Installation unter Mac OS-X
TeegeeSwiss

(HobbyKing) 6Ch R/C Flight Simulator on MAC OS ???

Post by TeegeeSwiss »

Hello !
I bought the following 6CH USB controller from Hobby King:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... de_2_.html

This one is in the supported controller list: http://www.heli-x.net/support_e.shtml

It is recognized on the Mac OS version of Heli-X 4.2, but it is impossible to configure it :?: :cry: :?:

ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY WELCOME :D

Thank you in advance and happy flying !
Michael

Re: (HobbyKing) 6Ch R/C Flight Simulator on MAC OS ???

Post by Michael »

Did you try to configure the joystick in HELI-X? Do you see any movement of the sticks?

Michael
TeegeeSwiss

Post by TeegeeSwiss »

Yes I tried to configure.

Movement are seen in Heli-X but are not usable:
It's just recognized with 3 positions: center, full left/up, full right/down without any steps in between...

All 4 sticks channel are like that with only 3 recognized positions: -100% or 0%=center or +100% ???

If you need more informations just ask; I would be happy to provide any needed informations.

PS: It is only on Mac OS X, with Parallels and Windows 7, the same controller works perfectly.
TeegeeSwiss

Post by TeegeeSwiss »

Any news ?

I wish me a version 5 of Heli-X with new controler possibilities :D
wecksell

Post by wecksell »

I have the same problem, did you solve it? When I try the controller in another program I also have a problem though, so it might not be Heli-X fault.

When using the "Controller Lite" free test-application from App Store to try a joystick, it doesn't really give an impression that the controller is being interpreted correctly, but it does give reaction from input of the controller..

When i try to configure, I get discrete outputs from the controller in the display, even after taking the sticks to max/min, the bar shows only 0,100,-100, no values in between.

Bummer, seems I have to do this on another computer with this controller…. Not pleased.

/Elof
TeegeeSwiss

Post by TeegeeSwiss »

Hi wecksell

Sadely NO, the problem is still unsolved.

I have the same problem as you described with only discrete outputs from controller :(

It is not the Heli-X fault, but it might be solved with new libraries for controllers ??? Hope so :D
In any cause it would be good to mention here (http://www.heli-x.net/support_e.shtml) that this (HobbyKing) 6Ch R/C Flight Simulator controller only works on the windows version.