Heli-X on Mavericks DP6

Installation and usage on Mac OS-X / Installation unter Mac OS-X
Emilio

Heli-X on Mavericks DP6

Post by Emilio »

Hi
I have been using Heli-x without any issue on Mountain Lion, but when testing Mavericks, currently on DP6, the controller is not working.
Somehow it is detected, when i have it plugged in, Heli-x does not complain about any missing controller, but when trying to calibrate the controller, the sticks or switches are not detected at all.

If i remove the controller and restart Heli-x, i get the "No controller is found" message.

The controller is the Interlink Elite i use for Realflight, it was working perfectly under Mountain Lion/Heli-x before upgrading to Mavericks. The rest of hell-x seems to work.

Best
Emilio
Michael

Re: Heli-X on Mavericks DP6

Post by Michael »

Hello,

I am not sure if I can help. You might try to bring HELI-X to the factory settings and then try again.

Michael
Emilio

Post by Emilio »

Thanks Michael; i reinstalled helix from scratch to test it with no luck.
Anyway i can use the sim in my MountainLion computer with no trouble, this is more for you to know in case you need to adapt or fix something to make it work under Mavericks or need some testing under it.

Thanks
Emilio
legallou

Post by legallou »

On Mavericks Héli-X recognise my controller but the screen stay black. I notice during the start of Heli-X the window of Heli-X was blinking 4 times. This was not the case on Mountain Lion. Visibly, Heli-X do not work on Mavericks.

I try to set the factory default. Nothing change, always black window.

Also if you change parameter, that request a restart. Heli-X crash trying to restart.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Which java version are you using?

Java 6 should work.

Michael
legallou

Post by legallou »

I use what is loaded by the official Apple Mavericks software. Heli-X must use the standard or include inside Heli-X any non standard software.

I do not even know where is indicated the java version and where Java is store.